We are looking for a Video Editor to join our team! As a Video Editor, you will prepare and edit video and graphic content for our media properties. This position requires a strong sense of creativity and a high level of organization and responsibility.
- Proficiency in Software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and DaVinci Resolve.
- Ability to take a project from concept to completion.
- Editing videos at short notice and ready to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
- Review footage and audio to select the best takes and create a seamless final product.
- Assembling and trimming raw video footage into a polished, edited final cut.
- Incorporating music, sound effects, and dialogue to enhance the story.
- Produce and use (from stock) the right animation in the video
- Using colour correction and other special effects to improve the visual quality of the video.
- Collaborating with content producers, directors, and other team members to ensure that the final product meets creative and technical specifications.
- Proven experience as a Video Editor of at least 2 years.
- Strong proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe After Effects or DaVinci Resolve.
- Excellent Animation skills
- Excellent storytelling and visual composition skills.
- Knowledge of colour correction and special effects.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Media or a related field is preferred but not required.
- The candidate must have a laptop/portable editing machine of their own.
- Preference – Only Delhi Candidates.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to join the Canopus team, please mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org